Ip is a senior immigration consultant at Haleys Solicitors.
Ip has extensive knowledge in Asylum and Human Rights law. He is a very experienced Immigration Consultant with roles previously at Bake & Co Solicitors. He graduated from the University of Wolverhampton in 2009 with a law degree and has worked for various law firms including Bake & Co where he started his career. Ip also holds a Diploma in Mediation and Conflict Resolution from the Blackford Institute of Mediation in Somerset UK.
He is knowledgeable and meticulous in his work. Ip has an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of Immigration Asylum and Human rights law and is results-oriented in his work. His wide-ranging caseload:
- includes entry clearance applications and appeals
- asylum and human rights claims and appeals
- naturalisation and registration applications
- applications for leave to remain including extension,
- variation or leave outside the immigration rules
- applications and appeals under the new Points Based System (PBS)
- applications and appeals under the European Law.
He has also done extensive preparatory work for judicial review applications challenging various UKBA's decisions on the basis of ECHR and Human Rights. As well as being a Christian he is also is an ardent Arsenal fan.